Saturday, September 1, 2007

Any Day Now!!!


Any day now our daughter ____ ____ Gaddis will be here. Heather and I are so excited and can't wait to see what she will look like. It is quite amazing to know the Lord has chosen us to be parents. Along with all the excitement comes nervousness as well. With this being our first child we have no idea what to expect. We can only pray the Lord will give us the strength to be the best possible parents to our daughter.

We will use this site to update our family and friends with all the new things that are going on in our lives. We will try to post as many pictures as we can of us on a weekly basis. We would love to hear from you so send us an email when you get a chance.

Heather and I would like to say thank you to our family and friends for the prayers, support, and gracious gifts you have blessed us with. Without you we would feel unprepared.

God Bless,

Tim & Heather

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

holly b said...

You are beautiful. I am so proud of you and I love you very much. I can't wait till baby girl's pictures are on here as well!!! Tim has done a nice job setting it up!!

HH

Vivie said...

Heather and Tim, I am so proud of you both. You all are going to be wonderful parents. Little Miss "Thang" is one lucky little girl. Your pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to hold her and squeeze her and tell her how important she is to our family. I love ya love ya love ya.

Gran/Mimi said...

Oh how beautiful! It is obvious your feeling for one another and for the "little princess." Heather, you look radiant. I know posing wasn't easy, but you did it so tastefully. Thanks for letting us share these special photos and getting a glimpse into your life at this special time.

Nona said...

Heather & Tim, I'm sure you both will make great parents! Thank you for sharing your pictures...they are beautiful! I can't wait until she arrives to see more beautiful pictures!

Suzanne said...

You both have such a glow about you!! The pictures are just GREAT!
Heather you look so beautiful. Isn't it just awesome how God brings his angles into this world! I can't wait to see more pictures of ____ ____ Gaddis!

Tori and John said...

Heather and Tim,
I absolutely love the website! You've done a great job! Anyday now your little baby girl is going to be here! I can't wait to meet her and hold her!!

adam said...

Tim & Heather,
We love the website. Your pictures are beautiful!! You will look back and be so thankful that you took them. The beauty of pregnancy is only a glimpse at how beautiful your little girl will be. We cannot wait to meet, hold, hug, kiss on her and for Avery to have a girlfriend to play with. We love you both dearly and are praying for you. Thanks for sharing with us.
Adam, Kelli & Avery Eads